Epaderm Cream is a 2-in-1 emollient and cleanser clinically proven to effectively relieve the symptoms of dry skin, including hydration and smoothness, after just two weeks
- Recommended by Doctors
- Non-greasy formulation absorbs into the skin
- Suitable for all ages, including babies
- Free from fragrance, colouring and SLS
- Easy to use 'twist and lock' pump dispensers
- Available in 50g, 150g and 500g recyclable packs
Epaderm Cream as an emollient
Epaderm Cream can be applied immediately after washing to counteract the loss of essential oils from the skin. It should be applied generously and frequently – even when the skin has improved.
Directions: apply Epaderm Cream directly onto the skin in the direction of hair growth, this will reduce the risk of blocking hair follicles.
…and as a skin cleanser
When caring for dry skin conditions, The National Institute for Health and Care Excellene (NICE) recommends washing with emollients rather than detergents or soaps, as these can increase water loss from the skin. Using Epaderm Cream as a skin cleanser helps ensure that dry skin can be properly washed, without losing additional moisture.
Directions: dispense a small amount onto your hand, lather under warm water and then use as a normal soap.
- Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP. (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22)
- Yellow Soft Paraffin BP.
- Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur.