Epaderm Cream is a 2-in-1 emollient and cleanser relieving the symptoms of dry skin, providing hydration and smoothness, after just two weeks.
- Suitable for all ages, including babies
- Free from fragrances, steroids and sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Available in 50g, 150g and 500g sizes
Epaderm Cream is a 2-in-1 treatment for dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis, meaning it can be used directly on the skin or as a skin cleanser.
Formulated with clinically proven ingredients, Epaderm Cream moisturises and softens the skin, improving skin hydration in 2 weeks. Epaderm Cream relieves dry skin symptoms by improving rough and scaly, dry skin.
Evidence for Epaderm Cream
- In a survey, 97% of people who have used Epaderm Cream recommend it.
- In a recent study, over 85% of healthcare professionals noticed an improvement in dry skin after 4 weeks of Epaderm Cream use. Nearly 85% of patients had an improvement in skin softness after 4 weeks of Epaderm Cream use.
Epaderm Cream as an emollient
Epaderm Cream can be applied immediately after washing or swimming following gentle drying when the skin is still slightly humid. It should be applied liberally to the affected area and massaged well into the skin
…and as a skin cleanser
When caring for dry skin conditions, The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) in the UK recommends washing with emollients rather than detergents or soaps, as these can damage the skin. Using Epaderm Cream as a skin cleanser helps ensure that dry skin can be properly washed, without losing additional moisture
Yellow Soft Paraffin BP
Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur.
Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP
Purified Water EP