Competition terms and conditions
- All entries must be received in the manner specified during the period in which the Competition is open (September, October, November)
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar)
- The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified
- The competition is open to all UK residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) Epaderm; and (b) any third party appointed by Epaderm to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s)
By entering a Competition you:
- grant us, any third parties appointed by us for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
- grant us, the right to use your personal information to send you information about a competition sponsors respective products and services which may be of interest to you
- accept that all entries will be shared on our social media channels. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright / intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant us and our licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
- waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act“) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
- warrant to us that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party
- provide additional information needed (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or address to send physical prizes / bank details for us to arrange payment
Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, could result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
If you are the winner of the 2021 Epaderm Blogger Ambassador competition:
- The receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
- You acknowledge and agree that neither us nor any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law
Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
You agree the following additional competition rules:
- Competition entry is free
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK
- The competition will close on 30/11/2020
- The winners will be notified by email within 60 days of the competition draw
- Winners’ name and blog link will be displayed on Epaderm social media pages. Winners consent to their name and blog link being disclosed on the Epaderm social media pages
- The total prize money available to the winning entry is £2,500
- £1000 will be paid in acknowledgement of the winning entry, and 30 days after bank details are supplied
- The remaining £1500 during the course of 2021 as content is completed.
- Within 14 days of notification the winners are required to email confirmation of their name, address, daytime telephone number and bank details. In the event that the winner(s) does not provide the required confirmation within 14 days their entry will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be chosen
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
- By entering the competition, you grant us, and the Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about Epaderm which may be of interest to you.
- The decision of Epaderm on the winning ambassador will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect
These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between us and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that we shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).